Products to Help Your Customer Fund Their Retirements
American Advisors Group (AAG) is the leader in reverse mortgage lending, specializing in reverse mortgages since 2004. Our wholesale division works closely with mortgage professionals, community bankers, credit unions and retirement planners to help senior homeowners convert a portion of their home equity to fund long-term retirement plans, allowing them to age in place.
With a trusted and well-recognized brand in the industry, proven tools and support, our mission in wholesale reverse mortgage is to attain the highest level of borrower and professional partner satisfaction. HECM reverse mortgages have helped over 250,000 seniors comfortably age in place. Learn more about how these products can help your customers fund the retirements they have worked so hard to achieve.
Fixed & Adjustable Rate Reverse Mortgages
A fixed rate reverse mortgage offers a single lump sum disbursement, and a consistent, fixed interest rate over the life of the loan. An adjustable rate reverse mortgage has an interest rate based on the one-month LIBOR index. Multiple payment plans are available to suit borrowers’ needs such as:
- Term: Fixed monthly payment for a set number of years
- Tenure: Fixed monthly payment for the lifetime of the loan
- Growing Line of Credit (LOC): An established amount of money set aside for future draws when borrowers need it
HECM for Purchase
Designed to assist seniors buy their next home, using a reverse mortgage:
- Replaces traditional mortgage to finance a new home
- Down payment is obtained from the sale of current home (or other savings and assets) and combined with reverse mortgage
- No monthly mortgage payments (borrower is still responsible for continued payment of taxes, insurance, maintenance and applicable HOA fees)
HECM Annual Cap5
The HECM Annual Cap5 offers an annual adjustable rate HECM with a 5% lifetime interest rate cap. Its features include improved protection against increasing interest rates with reduced lifetime cap, and lower initial interest rates compared with annual adjustable-rate HECMs. In addition, borrowers have greater flexibility than closed-end loans, because funds are available when they are needed most.