If you’re enrolled in college or headed there in 2015 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the American Advisors Group College Scholarship Contest. We will award a $1,000 scholarship to a highly motivated student who is committed to making smart financial decisions and expresses an interest in learning best practices.
In 800 words or less, tell us why it is important to save money. How does saving money relate to social, political, or environmental challenges?
How to Enter:
• Answer the prompt above in 800 words or less.
• The file name should be your full name and date of birth. Example: John-Doe-1-15-1994.docx.
• Submit your document in the below form.
• Submission must be received by midnight on March 21, 2015.
Here’s How You Win:
• Send us your response, following the guidelines above.
• We will pick a winner by March 30th, 2015 and notify you. (It’s subjective, we’re going to pick our favorite response.)
• We will email you to confirm mailing address, and send you a check in the mail for $1,000.
• We will announce the winner on our company blog,
To Be Eligible:
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college.
2. You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
3. We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.